Esta señora me respondió al instante y me puso en contacto con un oficial de apertura de cuentas para no residentes.
La info que me enviaron no es del todo completa (no me enviaron costos de apertura/mantenimiento ni servicios ofrecidos), pero les paso lo que tengo por el momento.
Directeur de comptes/Account Manager
RBC Royal Bank-Transit 00001
1 Place Ville Marie Mezz 1
Montreal, Qc Canada
Opening an Account With Royal Bank in Canada
The following are the essential requirements for opening a non-resident account:
- Complete "Account Application" sheet, and sign.
- "Signature card" should be signed and guaranteed by RBC Financial Group employee or Canadian Embassy (supported by original letter from guarantor)
- Bank reference letter from your bank. (Stating banking history)
- Certified true copies of your passport and other identification requested. (Certified by an RBFG employee or by a Canadian Embassy).
- Letter from you advising type and currency of account required and any other relevant information that might assist the bank in ascertaining your banking needs (can be in Canadian or US Dollars). If no letter is included or no account is specified, a Canadian fund `Signature Plus' account will be opened.
*Please note that withdrawals/debits are not permitted prior to you personally attending the branch of account.
*Ensure all required documents are completed. If requirements are not fulfilled, this will result in a delay in opening the account.
*Faxed/e-mailed copies are not acceptable. Original signatures are required.
*Upon receipt of fully completed original documents, account will be opened within five business days. The account will be opened with a $0.00 balance and you will be notified of your account information.
*Once account is opened, you may wire funds to the account